MC IDE

Alain Farmer alain_farmer at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 25 15:15:00 EDT 2003

Hello,

> Hiding/deactivating undesirable or not needed
> elements could unclutter the display. However,
> the large memory requirements will likely remain
> and so will the background activity to name a few
> things that affect some of my work. Plus this will
> complicate the Rev IDE even further, hencefore
> making it potentially less stable.

Sounds like y'all need a compatible alternative that
is far simpler than the Rev IDE. One where you don't
need to strip anything away ; only *adding* on what
you need. Consequently, the memory requirements of
this *simpler* IDE will evidently be much smaller.
Less clutter, less RAM ... and, therefore, more stable
and easy to use.

Yup! You guessed it. I have been alluding to FreeGUI!

Sorry, I couldn't resist.  ;-)

Alain F