MC IDE

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Sun Aug 24 22:57:00 EDT 2003

At 12:31 AM -0700 8/24/2003, Geoff Canyon wrote:
>May be a wacky question, but it just occurred to me so I thought I'd
>shake up some dust: how do you (anyone) plan on handling
>documentation? You say you don't have any problems with just
>dropping in the latest engine -- but that doesn't update the
>documentation.

For MC, a good release note may be sufficient along with the existing
docs. (Scott himself has sometimes updated the release notes before
updating the doc stacks with the same information, and I suspect
everyone is used to reading the release notes with each new version.)

This is assuming the IDE doesn't change (except maybe for
compatibility updates), but I haven't seen much demand on the list
for changes. If people add their own optional palettes and utilities,
I expect they will document these utilities themselves, as now,
pretty much.
Jeanne DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com ~ http://www.runrev.com/
Runtime Revolution - User-Centric Development Tools
~~~ Check our web site for new Revolution editions & special offers ~~~