MC IDE

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Thu Aug 21 20:14:00 EDT 2003

I've had a brief exchange with Scott Raney, and it seems we have his
blessing to proceed with moving the MC IDE forward provided we're all in
agreement on the venue.

As things evolved earlier, it seemed most folks preferred to use this list
for the IDE discussion.  Personally I prefer it, as it seems a lot of
general language discussion is already taking place on the Rev list anyway
and most of the active list members here appear to also be on that list.  I
don't think that necessarily precludes general language discussion here,
however.

So if you're NOT in favor of having the discussion of the MC IDE evolution
take place on this list, this is the time to speak up.  If we have strong
dissent we can easily create a Yahoo group as an alternative.  Otherwise we
can move on to the first order of business:

Someone needs to draft a brief document describing any steps needed to use
the latest Rev engine with the MC IDE.

What difficulties have you encountered in using the latest Rev engine with
MC?

And who wants to put that document together?