MC vs LabVIEW (was Passing keypress messages to other applications)

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Mon Aug 18 18:03:01 EDT 2003

On Monday, August 18, 2003, at 02:59 PM, Newendorp Bruce C wrote:

> I am using MetaCard with an external dll to monitor the status of the
> inputs of a National Instruments data acquisition card.

This does not apply to your question.  I like Ken's answer.

I am curious.  Did you chose MetaCard over LabVIEW from NI?  Or where
you already down the MetaCard path?  Or did you completely ignore the
existence of LaVIEW?

I like LabVIEW, though I don't like recent changes.  I want
multiplatform, which is OK on LabVIEW but, for me, expensive with
LabVIEW.  I hope to eventually build up a labVIEW-like capability using
Revolution where I get all platforms (with the level I bought).

Dar Scott

     Dar Scott Consulting
     http://www.swcp.com/dsc/
     Programming Services