Rev for MC = ?

Richard Gaskin ambassador at fourthworld.com
Fri Aug 15 19:05:00 EDT 2003

Scott Rossi wrote:

> So Rev is supposed to support the MC dev environment for a while.  Now how
> do we get the latest Rev engine to run the MC environment?  Tried messing
> with creator types, package contents, etc on MacOSX but no luck...

The last time the issue was brought up was when Scott Raney said all he was
waiting for was to have a list set up for the IDE discussion.  I reminded
him that most folks here seemed to feel this list would be fine for that,
and I agree since there seems to be a natural migration at work in which
most generic language issues are handled more frequently on the Rev list
anyway.

So Scott, Kevin: what's the word?