Does your MC crash too?

MisterX x at monsieurx.com
Wed Aug 13 01:31:00 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

Im getting hyperFrustrated due to the amount of crashes I get in MC.

For the most part, the one factor that is present in my stacks that seems
to cause the crashes is images and htmltext with pictures.

It's now 2 weeks Im trying to resolve these without any success. And the
number of crashed stacks, LOST HOURS is starting to get on my nerves.

Can anyone confirm that they have the same problems?

Is there Anywhere or anyone who can explain how to clear correctly an image?

In this case, I just changed a blend level on a background picture, save the
stack and crash... Stack corrupted AGAIN!!!

(french obscene wording like in the matrix skipped for your comfort) ;)

Who do we write for support now?

cheers
Xavier