MC in RR

FlexibleLearning at aol.com FlexibleLearning at aol.com
Sat Aug 9 09:05:00 EDT 2003

Having been 'out of things' for well over a year, I am delighted to see how
much RR has evolved since 'the early days'. So much discussion on the
'take-over' and Kevin's reasuring post would seem to pave my way to adopt the RR
approach.... BUT

Q1. Can I still use my MetaCard stacks in the RR GUI? Or do they have to be
'translated'? Or do I simply change the suffix?

Q2. Can I use RR in 'spartan metaCard mode' and continue to 'roll my own'?

Q3. I have been happy with mc2.3 and mc2.4 for ages and most of the new
features have not really impacted on me (under the rule of appropriateness whereby
'Just because you can does not mean you have to'). As my subscription has
lapsed, I am a tad confused about the upgrade/cross-grade/transfer licence and
price. What's the cost to buy into the new equivalent?

Not much FAQ-wise on the RR website on the MC transfer implications, but I
apologise in advance if I have missed posts covering the above.

Any pointers would be appreciated, on or off list.

Hey-ho... I suddenly feel rather old. And I wasn't two weeks ago.

/H

Hugh Senior
The Flexible Learning Company
Consultant Programming & Software Solutions
Fax/Voice: +44 (0)1483.27 87 27
Email: <A HREF="mailto:admin at flexibleLearning.com">mailto:h at flexibleLearning.com</A>
Web: <A HREF="http://www.flexiblelearning.com/">www.flexibleLearning.com</A>