Script Limits

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Fri Aug 8 09:53:00 EDT 2003

>BTW could someone eventually post Shari's informal poll to the
>Rev list ? I'm not on the Rev list myself...

I believe that such a list-based poll makes no sense for a number of
reasons. If we are serious about it, it should be set up somewhere on
the web and an address to posted to both lists. We will get better
participation and more immediate results (and if IP addresses are
recorded, we can judge if someone was trying to skew the results).

>And BTW again, did anyone contact Kevin privately about this
>script limit thing, as suggested in his original message ?
>And did anyone get an answer ?

I did. No answer. But I did not list any specific product that is
immediately impacted.

Robert