An informal poll....

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 7 21:07:01 EDT 2003

>BTW I think one should extend the poll to Rev list...
>I'm wondering if the responses would be similar...
>
>JB

Perhaps you would forward the poll?  The results are not for my
benefit anyway.  I just thought the Rev/MC folks might be interested.

I am not on the Rev list.  Until/unless I upgrade to Rev, I hesitate
to clutter up my mailbox with discussions that may not be relevant to
MC.  If I ask a programming question, I want to make sure the answer
is valid for me.  I already get sooo many emails in a day!

Shari C

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com