Script Limits

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto jeanne at runrev.com
Thu Aug 7 00:19:01 EDT 2003

At 1:33PM -0700 8/6/03, Mark Talluto wrote:
>I know that this limitation will cause of to rewrite sections some of
>my existing products.  I don't see why this limitation must be imposed.

I'd urge people to drop a line to Kevin if this change would impact their
products, describing how you use the capability. I can't speak for Kevin
but I know he listens carefully to concerns of current customers when
changes are being considered.

Jeanne A. E. DeVoto ~ jeanne at runrev.com
Runtime Revolution Limited - Software at the Speed of Thought
http://www.runrev.com/