Script Limits

jbv jbv.silences at club-internet.fr
Wed Aug 6 15:56:00 EDT 2003

> I would still like to know exactly what the new changes will affect,
> in case it is something that my current projects use.

Telling the truth, I must confess that I share Shari's worries.

I'm afraid this script limit thing might be the first of a long
list of unexpected (and undocumented / unexplained) changes,
and discussions about them might clutter this list in coming
weeks...

Last but not least, I think that getting messages from Kevin
saying "we're working on this and that... If anyone has any
objections to this, please contact me off list." isn't the best
strategy / politics to convince MC users to upgrade to Rev...
And certainly not the best official answer to all the questions
raised lately...
As Shari wrote, we need an official FAQ showing that there
are still ppl at RR reading this list, and not only a bunch of
biznessmen busy with marketing strategies...

Yes, I know I'm overreacting a bit, but better now than too
late...

JB