Script Limits

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 6 13:45:00 EDT 2003

>No, if you mean running a stack under Rev GUI. Standalones are not
>licensed, so, yes, they all will be affected. May be we will have
>licensing for standalones as well one of these days :)
>
>Robert

Oh god, don't give them any ideas!  You want them to charge us MORE
to create extra licensing?  Pay once for the tools to create the
software you want to develop, and pay again once you create it, so
that it will run?  Nooooo.........!  Bite your tongue!

(My friend Robert, a C programmer not on this list, calls me his best
"worst case scenario" person.  If he wants to know the worst that
could happen, he calls me.  He runs the situation by me.  And without
effort, my first thoughts are the Worst That Could Happen If...  He
finds this useful, for some strange reason, and often calls me with
Life Questions :-)

Shari
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--