Script Limits

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 5 18:42:01 EDT 2003

What would this affect?  Presumably if we create a standalone, and
distribute it, this would affect scripts within the standalone,
correct?  Right now a standalone can have unlimited lines in the
script, but not in a "do" command.  I don't know about other folks,
but I use the "do" command a LOT in my standalones.  Even with the 10
line limit.

I use custom properties a lot, as well.

What exactly would this affect?

Shari C