Image problem

Mr X x at monsieurx.com
Tue Apr 22 14:35:00 EDT 2003

Hi everyone,

I have this clearly a meta-problem. Maybe someone's run into this problem...

I have a stack where the clipboard's data is set into an image object.

What happens is that I've noticed that images will work differently on
whether the imagedata is set using:

- set the file of image 1 to [file|url]
- set the imagedata of image 1 to [container|url ...]
- put the clipboarddata into image 1
or
- select image 1
  paste

No matter what the method I usually end up having one problem:
a field that wont show - usually greyed out
or
an image that I can't empty. Everytime I try to empty it or save the stack,
the stack corrupts and MC (2.5) goes to oblivion... (im resorting to
deleting the field if that works...

But can anyone tell me how this happened or how to empty the image? Anyone
know how this happens?

I've tried:
- put "" into image 1
- set the imagedata of image 1 to ""

what else is there?

thanks in advance much!

Xavier
(My website is down for unknown reasons) but
it's at monsieurx.com