Bug report 2.5G1

Monte Goulding monte at sweattechnologies.com
Fri Apr 4 20:15:00 EST 2003

Hi Scott

While I agree with both of your comments here (I was going to say something
about the late bug report myself) I have to say that I can see that button
labels over icons would be very helpful. It certainly would be eisier for
localisation and even reduce the size of projects by being able to reuse an
icon rather than having to create a new one in an image editor and import
it. On the other hand the reason I haven't come accross this requirement
myself is that I learnt (as runrev now seem to have) that it's a hell of
alot easier and quicker to develop apps using the standard GUI components
that MC provides.

Personally, knowing the product you have developed so far and the great new
features we keep getting, I like to trust that what you implement next will
be fantastic and fit as many peoples requirements as possible.

Cheers and thanks for the great work

Monte