Converting Hypercard language

Wilhelm Sanke sanke at hrz.uni-kassel.de
Mon Sep 30 17:43:00 EDT 2002

On Sun, 29 Sep 2002 J. Landman Gay" <jacque at hyperactivesw.com> wrote

> > Is there a possibility to "convert" the pasted card to get rid of the
> > Hypertalk terminology (apart from rebuilding the card from scratch by
> > creating a new card with new controls and new scripts)?
>

> "Set the hcaddressing of this stack to false"

Thanks so much! I see, my fault was to search for "hyper" in the help
index and not for "hc".

For that matter, the two entries about Hypercard in the Metacard
reference have no crosslinks to "hc". "hcaddressing" and "hcstack" both
have a link to "Hypercard and Supercard Compatibility", but not the
other way round.
Also I noticed, there is no entry for "player" in the help index. Maybe
in one of the next updates parts of the help system could be improved
for enhanced usability?

Regards,

Wilhelm Sanke