copying from a field to paste into word?

eric engle engleerica at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 29 13:22:01 EDT 2002

I would like to copy a field and paste it into a word
document - and retain the text format. Can this be
done in metacard? I can copy and paste fine but the
formating is lost.

I think this is inevitable, but if there is a way to
copy text by hand or programmatically such that it
saves the format I would really appreciate knowing!

Thanks in advance

=====
My Web sites:
http://www.lexnet.bravepages.com/ind.htm (law)
http://www.geocities.com/newtontechspecs (Newton)

Help! I need to buy a copy of code warrior pro version 4 (i.e. with pascal) for x86 work (nowhere on ebay germany)