Editing scripts in a standalone

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 26 09:59:01 EDT 2002

>I don't know if I like your attitude here, Shari  :-)
>
>This is probably more of an ethical issue I'm bringing up, and I
>don't mean anything personal at all by it.  I'm just wondering if
>putting media in a separate folder would be such a bad thing to
>do... it would at least let you do what you're interested in doing
>here, quite easily might I add!
>
>--
>Go Bison!

Actually I'm not worried so much about the current project with this
one, but more the RPG that I'll be back to work on soon.  It has over
1000 little tile images that I'd like to preserve as I will be using
them in more than one RPG.

A good RPG is something not many people have the hutspah to create.
I've played a few good ones, and loaded many mediocre ones.  I'm
patterning mine after my favorites.

In the current project, and a couple of previous projects, I have
over 300 real voice recordings.  There are some really good ones in
there.  And those are one of the selling points of the software.  If
suddenly they show up in a bunch of other software, it dilutes my
selling point :-)

I would have loved to have added a couple of yours from the Fishin'
Hole to my current project, but alas, they belongs to you :-)

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com