MetaCard 2.4.3 build 5/6

Tereza Snyder tereza at attainmentcompany.com
Sun Sep 22 19:22:00 EDT 2002

on 09.21.02 1:37 PM, Scott Raney wrote:

> The Mac OS X engine is currently stuck at build 4.  There are a few
> things that Jaguar (Mac OS X 10.2) broke, but unfortunately they're
> mostly problems with Jaguar itself that we must wait for Apple to fix.

I need to build a macOS X version of the GoTalk Overlay Software that prints
images with alpha channels. And I need to do it soon. Is there any hope?

I've pretty much given up hope of figuring out the "wont run" problem. The
previous version I had on hand does run, and its date is the same. But it
has the bug I reported earlier, where stacks opened on the second monitor
come up blank. Is this one of those problems with Jaguar you mentioned? Have
you tested 10.2.1? (I don't have it yet to try it.)

I wish you smooth sailing with 2.5,

tereza