Update Mac menubar fails in standalone

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 22 10:31:01 EDT 2002

>Is it possible that you password-protected the stack in the standalone?  I
>think you should be able to do all the above provided the stack is not
>protected.

One embedded stack is encrypted, but not the one that used the
handler, or the one the handler was in.

I ran into several limitations in the standalone.  A standalone puts
the program into starter kit mode.

So presumably you cannot edit a script that is over 10 lines long.
If it's already there, it will run.  But my script was attempting to
edit, or get, part of a script.

Also I had code stored in custom properties.

get the <property> of btn x
do it

This failed also if the code was longer than 10 lines.

--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com