[ANN]: VAPP, V4RB, V4MD, V4WS, VSDK, VCSDK, VXCMD 1.9.6 beta16

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Sep 17 10:09:01 EDT 2002

Hi Everybody,

I have made a lots of *Valentina house* clean up work here,
In particular I have convert all product projects to CodeWarrior 8 format,
polish Macho versions of products, ...

Now you can download 1.9.6 b16 for most products.

* FIXED crash of V4RB on Jaguar.

* FIXED LIKE problem with non-English languages on Windows.

* FIXED small problem with encryption and indexes.

* introduced VXCMD macho version for MetaCard and Revolution.

Please test this latest beta.
It must be stable and good even for release.

--
Best regards,
e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com
web: http://www.paradigmasoft.com