Background Color on Win XP

Monte Goulding monte.goulding at senet.com.au
Sat Sep 14 19:14:01 EDT 2002

> No, its an XP bug...

If this is the case then has it been fixed in service pack 1? Perhaps my
code should just check for 5.1? I guess I could check if it's white and then
use the MenuBar registry setting but?? Funny thing is that if you go and
change the colors by clicking the advanced button on the properties dialog
you can not change the MenuBar color but you can change the Menu setting.
It's like they made up a new system for WinXP themes then forgot to fix the
old one.