Changing File Names from Answer Dialogs

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Sep 11 22:08:00 EDT 2002

Actually, this has worked in versions of WIndows going back quite a ways (I
think even Win 95 did this to some degree). It's just a facet of the
operating system; without "rolling your own" dialog box (which you *can* do,
BTW - all the tools are there to do it), you are stuck with what the OS
gives you.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com