EPSImport stack

Klaus Major klaus.major at metascape.org
Wed Sep 11 04:57:00 EDT 2002

Buenos dias Alejandro,

> on Mon, 09 Sep 2002 23:28:00 -0700
> Chipp Walters wrote
>> Worked well in RunRev. I look forward to the future
>> enhancements you mentioned. I believe the drag
>> window > code was created by Scott Rossi
>
> Then, thanks to Scott Rossi for sharing his code!
> I'll repost the file and credit him accordingly.
>
> I look for the name of the stack in the MetaCard
> Mail List archives on the web, but found nothing.
> Now, I'm sure that him post it in the Runrev Mail
> list, but for now, they don't have searchable
> archives on the web.

I don't think that Chipp really meant that you have to give
credits to Scott Rossi, did you Chipp ?

If yes, then we all would be very busy to give credits
to folks whose code-snippets we are using and our project
would never get ready ;-)

If no, everyone can use MY code-snippets without
giving credits to me.
(Transferring 50 US $ to the following bank-accout
would be sufficient in that case: Bank of ME, accout 0815 :-)

(That was just a joke !)

> Alejandro

Regards

Klaus Major