EPSImport stack

Alejandro Tejada capellan2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 10 18:33:01 EDT 2002

on Mon, 09 Sep 2002 23:28:00 -0700
Chipp Walters wrote

> Very nice!!

Thanks!

> Worked well in RunRev. I look forward to the future
> enhancements you mentioned. I believe the drag
window > code was created by Scott Rossi

Then, thanks to Scott Rossi for sharing his code!
I'll repost the file and credit him accordingly.

I look for the name of the stack in the MetaCard
Mail List archives on the web, but found nothing.
Now, I'm sure that him post it in the Runrev Mail
list, but for now, they don't have searchable
archives on the web.

> best,Chipp Walters, Altuit

You have a nice web site, Chipp
Congratulations! and Keep Up the good work.

Alejandro