Launch MS Word

Rich Mooney tech at paynesparkman.com
Tue Sep 10 20:10:01 EDT 2002

> I just got MS Office and am trying to launch a Word document on Windows
2000
> using:
>
>    launch myFile with "c:/Program Files/Microsoft
> Office/Office10/Winword.exe"
>
> The Word program opens but myFile is not loaded although the correct path
is
> contained in myFile.  Am I missing something?

This method works fine on my win2k machine with the 2.4.3 engine and Word
2000.  It also works on Win95 with 2.4.3.  Since Word is opening I see only
2 possibilities:
1. you're using Word XP and there's some bug related to it (not hard to
believe).
2.  there's a mistake in the path of myfile

Rich Mooney
Payne Sparkman Mfg.
shop at paynesparkman.com