UnQuickTime Videos?

Thomas McCarthy tominjapan at excite.com
Wed Sep 4 20:00:01 EDT 2002

I love QuickTime, you love Quicktime--great. But there are a lot of Windows boxes out there without QuickTime.

So, my question. Can we play native Windows video files from within MetaCard using MCISendString?

If so,how and does anyone have a list of commands for the AVI interface?
(The previousely posted and VERY helpful web page of MCI instructions--courtesy TactileMedia-- is too dated for video.)

Thanks in advance
Tom McCarthy