Aliases in cgis

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Sat Oct 26 19:55:01 EDT 2002

On 10/26/02 6:29 PM, J. Landman Gay wrote:
> On 10/26/02 6:09 PM, andu wrote:
>
>> So you want to have the stack at hand not the cgi script? Make sure
>> you have the correct path to the stack and it should work.

Wait -- it works. I found a stupid mistake in the file path. Funny how
using the right path makes a difference. :)

So here is today's tip for anyone like me who has fat fingers: drag the
file whose path you need directly into the Terminal window. It figures
out the file path for you, and all you have to do is copy/paste it into
your script. I wish I'd done that to begin with...

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com