Warn before quit - anyone?

Herve Proudhon herve.proudhon at medecine.univ-mrs.fr
Tue Oct 22 14:25:01 EDT 2002

> Does anyone else have any ideas as to why my stack would not be pausing
> when I want to display a dialog before a program quits once someone
> selects Quit from the menu?  This is on OS X, too.  I have not been
> able to try it on OS 9 or Windows, though I'm guessing it's the same.
>
> Thanks
> Karl

I have the same problem, but only on MacOsX with MetacardCarbonMach-O.

How to trap (or to delete, or disable) the "Quit MyProgram" in the menu
which is automatically created  when building an application ?
It is possible to handle the "About MyProgram" by creating a dummy
"About MyProgram" in the "Help menu.
Is there such a thing for "Quit" ?

Regards,

Herve Proudhon