disappearing movies and graphics

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Mon Oct 21 16:16:01 EDT 2002

Kristen,

Just curious... did you set the "alwaysBuffer" of the players/images to
true? If not, it probably would be a good idea (unless you feel the target
audience has significant memory constraints), as it helps a lot with redraw
issues. Then try it again and report back if it didn't work out...

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/