disappearing movies and graphics

Kristen.Billings at med.va.gov Kristen.Billings at med.va.gov
Mon Oct 21 15:48:00 EDT 2002

Hi all. I have a (hopefully) easy question about my standalone program.

I have a folder with my graphics in it (jpegs and gifs) and one with my
Quicktime movies and use relative paths in the program. I built a standalone
on a Mac, and when I run it on another Mac the movies do not show up but the
players do and some graphics show up, other graphics show up when I go to
the next card and then go back, and some don't show up at all. Am I missing
an important concept about graphics and movies in Metacard? (I am very new
to the program and programming in general.) When I save the same program on
a PC and run the standalone on the PC, everything shows up! Any help would
be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance,
Kristen Billings
VA Healthcare System