Delete directory/folder

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 16 17:37:01 EDT 2002

>I've had problems with this for some time now.  Here's what I can share with
>you.  In 2.4.3, build 7, I can not get delete directory to work.  In build 8
>it seems to work, but in that build there are some other issues with
>commands related to delete directory.  Namely, if you try to rename a file
>in build 8 and you supply bad data in the newName variable  like a
>non-existent folder, the file either gets deleted or moved somewhere where I
>can't find it.
>
>Ray Horsley
>Developer, LinkIt! Software

Gosh, I just downloaded 2.4.3 recently, and checked the buildNumber,
and it's 4.

I use rename in this handler as well.  I've gotten everything in the
handler to work, except the delete folder part.

I thought of using an Applescript command, but that wouldn't help in
the Windows version.

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--