Delete directory/folder

Ray Horsley ray at linkitonline.com
Wed Oct 16 13:44:01 EDT 2002

on 10/16/02 9:07 AM, Ken Ray at kray at sonsothunder.com wrote:

> What OS, Shari? OS X or OS 9?
>
> Ken Ray
> Sons of Thunder Software
> Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
> Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/

I've had problems with this for some time now.  Here's what I can share with
you.  In 2.4.3, build 7, I can not get delete directory to work.  In build 8
it seems to work, but in that build there are some other issues with
commands related to delete directory.  Namely, if you try to rename a file
in build 8 and you supply bad data in the newName variable  like a
non-existent folder, the file either gets deleted or moved somewhere where I
can't find it.

Ray Horsley
Developer, LinkIt! Software