Save stack as...

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Oct 12 13:04:01 EDT 2002

Shari,

Try:

-- assumes 'streetStack' is the full filename to the stack
lock messages
open inv stack streetStack
put the gVersion of stack streetStack into origStack
close stack streetStack -- make sure destroyStack/destroywindow are true
delete file streetStack
save stack newGold as streetStack

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software