Save stack as...

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Oct 12 12:58:01 EDT 2002

Shari,

You're right... you can't get the script of a stack or even check the custom
properties of a closed stack without opening it. Best approach is to lock
messages, open the stack invisibly, get the script, close it (making sure
its destroystack and destroywindow are true), and then run the rest of your
script.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com