MC Book-other ideas

Chipp Walters chipp at chipp.com
Fri Oct 4 21:19:00 EDT 2002

Hey guys,

I own a company which sells a Content Management System called Hemingway. It
stores data including files and pictures...kinda like blogging and WIKI's on
steroids. It builds websites with the data -- and at anytime you can move
things around and replace them. There are a number of other features as well
including a RunRev client which can automatically post content to websites
(view a demo of this client at:
http://www.altuit.com/webs/hemingway/HemTools/ItemWizard.htm

This isn't a sales call :-) , but rather an offer to host for free the
opensource RunRev/MC book effort. If interested let me know and I'll set it
up and issue the necessary privileges.

best,

Chipp Walters
www.altuit.com