New! Announcement MetaCard Script Editor and debugger Enhancements

Mr X monsieurx at crosscomm.lu
Tue Nov 26 15:17:01 EST 2002

Finally, my email is working again...

Sorry but there was a major bug fix to do for the explicit variables...
The find feature is also fixed and after all the package is ready again!

Sorry for this...

Meanwhile, let me tell you that using the Explicit variables is a great time
saver and bug finder... I'll try to add some new concepts with the editor's
to hilite those not local undeclared...

If you already installed the script editor, just hit uninstall, then
install...

If you find a bug, i'll be glad to hear about it!

cheers and happy downloads!
Xavier