Announcement MetaCard Script Editor and debugger Enhancements

Pierre Sahores psahores at easynet.fr
Tue Nov 26 11:22:01 EST 2002

andu wrote:

> --On Tuesday, November 26, 2002 13:29:32 +0100 Pierre Sahores
> <psahores at easynet.fr> wrote:
>

> > Allo,
> >
> > Just to tell that <www.monsieurx.com> load fine under Opera 5 linuxppc
> > and don't load under Netscape 4.7 linuxppc (the page is only displayed
> > as an blue background).
>
> For what it's worth, Opera 6.03 on Linux-i386 quits after about 40 sec.
> with a segmentation fault.
>
> > --
> > Cordialement, Pierre Sahores
>
> Regards, Andu Novac

Opera 5 linuxPPC is not affected by the crash Andu describe in using the
Opera 6.03 x86 issue. <www.monsieurx.com> is loading fine too unnder IE
5.2/MacOSX 10.2.2., even if my IBook2 600Mz/384Mo is so slow under
MacOSX that this laptop is probably my last Apple box before a long time
:(
--
Cordialement, Pierre Sahores

Inspection académique de Seine-Saint-Denis.
Applications et bases de données WEB et VPN
Qualifier et produire l'avantage compétitif