Another round of applause...

RCS rcs at rcsprogramming.com
Wed Nov 13 16:36:00 EST 2002

I have to mention this again...I am very pleased with the execution speed of
the MetaCard engine (on all platforms). And I am soooooo glad I have this
alternative to other languages. I imagine that Scott has to use the 'real'
compiling environments that I found to be so inordinate (Code Warrior), so
lets have another round of applause...

;-)

JR

?