Testing on multiple platforms

Yates, Glen JAMES.G.YATES at saic.com
Tue Nov 12 11:05:00 EST 2002

> If your Mac is fast enough, you can maybe get away with VPC.
> Mine isn't...   :)

Well, actually I was talking about VPC for windows, since there is no
processor emulation, there is very little speed hit. VPC for the mac is
unacceptably slow for me.

> I think you can get away with OS 9, OS X, and Win 98 if you
> want to develop
> for Mac and Windows.

Yeah, Win 98 is a good choice for stress testing your program, if it will
run in that environment then it should run under any windows, since 98 was
absolutely the worst incarnation of windows ever!

-Glen Yates