Metacard menu?

andu undo at cloud9.net
Sat Nov 9 16:38:01 EST 2002

--On Saturday, November 09, 2002 11:12:20 -0500 Shari
<gypsyware at earthlink.net> wrote:

> I hate changing computers, and OS's.  Change breaks things.  One of my
> favorite games broke with the last change.  I still miss that game.
> Civilization from Microprose.  I have Civ II, but it just ain't as fun.
>
> I have 6 gigs worth of programs that I actually use a lot.  The havoc of
> having even 20% of them go belly up... whooof... I do not wish to even
> fathom.

2 things I don't understand:
1. If you can't or don't want to test/troubleshoot your work on a platform
why bother to publish possibly broken apps for that platform.
2. If you want to keep your OS 9.x (for the good reasons you have) why not
go the dual boot option: os X on one partition or drive and os 9.x on the
other. It may take some initial extra work but I think it's worth it.