Topstack and resumeStack

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Nov 7 23:20:01 EST 2002

Shari,

Is it possible to use "start using" on an external stack which has you
"backscript code" instead of using backscripts? Perhaps that might help.

It was my understanding that a standalone basically took the place of the
MetaCard application, so if you put up backscripts or frontscripts it didn't
matter what other stack(s) were opened after the standalone launched; they
should all have the same front/Backscripts. But what you're telling me is
that this is *NOT* the way it works, right? Is that what you mean when you
say "when you go outside the stack, the code disappears"?

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/