Standalone icons

Shari gypsyware at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 7 10:04:01 EST 2002

I think I figured out why my icons keep reverting, for the stacks
that get distributed with the standalone, but are not part of it.

The standalone saves the stack frequently (that's the purpose of the
stack, to hold saved data).  It occurred to me that while I
originally saved the stack with a specific stackFileType, the
standalone just does a "save stack theStack".  I'm guessing it uses
the Metacard generic stackFileType when it saves, rather than it's
own creator code.

Testing this theory today.

Shari C
--