Can't Build Standalones in OS X

herve at diondine.com herve at diondine.com
Thu Nov 7 04:13:01 EST 2002

> Hi Everyone,
>
> 	Using MC 2.4.3 to build a standalone.  I moved resources and followed
> the steps in the standalone builder, but whenever I double-click the
> standalone, it opens, its window appears for a fraction of a second,
> and then disappears.  What am I doing wrong?
>
> 	Greg

When you ask the system to open a stack with a specific engine, a
"usro" resource is created. This resource is copied into the standalone
; so the system tries to open the standalone with an other one !
Simply delete this resource with resedit. This works with OsX and
Classic.

Best regards

Herve Proudhon