Cursor in popup stack

J. Landman Gay jacque at hyperactivesw.com
Mon Nov 4 15:12:01 EST 2002

For the cursor issue in popup stacks, this sort of works:

In the script of the unlocked field that calls the popup stack:

on mouseDown
  set the locktext of me to true
  popup "myMenuStack"
end mouseDown

In the stack being popped up, or in the first card of it:

on closeCard
   set the defaultstack to "myMainStack"
   set the locktext of fld "theCallingField" to false
end closeCard

You can get the hand cursor this way. I am unable to get the arrow
cursor though, no matter which script I use to set the cursor, or what
type of system message I try to trap. But the hand is better than the
I-beam, I guess.

I'd vote for changing this behavior.

Jacqueline Landman Gay         |     jacque at hyperactivesw.com