Cursor in popup stack

Bill Burman wdburman at frontiernet.net
Mon Nov 4 13:13:01 EST 2002

Jackie, Andu

I had this same persistent "I-beam" cursor problem if I was opening a
substack over a mainstack - above a card with an unlocked field. The only
thing I could come up with was temporarily locking the text of all fields
in the main stack before topleveling the substack. There must be a better
solution.

Bill

Bill Burman, MD
HWB Foundation