Viewing PDF Files

Eduardo Canedo macconsult at cotas.com.bo
Tue May 14 19:11:21 EDT 2002

Dear sirs:
By reading the messages posted yesterday asking for ways to open PDF
files using the default Acrobat viewer, I have found that it's a fairly
simple matter if you use the launch command, once the location of the
PDF viewer is determined.
However, I think something that would be very interesting is the
possibility to view the PDF files using a plug-in in the way the
Internet browsers do, this would free us from the burden of searching an
Acrobat viewer or somehow include the Acrobat Reader in the users
machine.
Any ideas?
Saludos,

Javier Miranda V.