Beginner's question

Marcelo Todaro mt at iebras.com
Thu May 9 16:06:00 EDT 2002

Dear friends,

I'm a complete begineer on MetaCard, reason why I've been looking for some
documentation suitable to novices like me. Unfortunately, I haven't been
able to find a single word anywhere. The more tutorial-like text I found
starts from the premise that you have a previous base on HyperCard, which is
not true in my case.

I've got some basic questions with which you may be able to help me:

1. Can MetaCard be used as a front-end for databases like Interbase and
Oracle?

2. Will I be able to create executable files with MetaCard?

3. Is there by chance a good book of MetaCard for beginners?

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,

Marcelo Todaro