Midi xcmds

Xsyscontrols at aol.com Xsyscontrols at aol.com
Sat May 4 06:13:00 EDT 2002

> if MC does not use xcmds then how do you plan to
> update this? it does seem to be needed.

If Metacard provided 'native' access to each OS's respective midi manager, I
would rewrite the 'algorithms' to accommodate...I just need the 'hooks'.

The impression that I was getting is that they were too difficult for most
people to use...they are more 'low-level' than anyone cared for. This gave
you the capability to create your own applications (librarians, sequencers,
interfaces, etc). You would have to create your own sequencer for playing
midi files, as well as figuring out the midi 0 and 1 file formats on your
own...

The manual is at the web-site
http://www.rcsprogramming.com/MidiToolz/MidiToolz.html

JR