close box

Shari gogypsy at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 28 18:42:00 EST 2002

Pardon me for a silly question...

I have a stack embedded in another stack, that opens with a menu command.

It has full decorations and is opened as modeless (though I've also
tried toplevel).  I want the stack to have a close box in the upper
corner, but nothing I've tried puts one there.  I tried looking for
"close box" in the docs, and a few other terms, but no luck.

How do I make sure the stack has a close box?  Short of making it a
stack unto itself (not embedded)?

I have a fragment of a memory that I read in the archives to create a button...

Shari C
--
--Shareware Games for the Mac--
http://www.gypsyware.com